“Website” means trixmedia.com.
“Personal Information” means personally identifiable information defined by applicable data protection laws, including where applicable, EU data protection law.
What information do we collect?
We collect a variety of information as listed below required for our business's legitimate interest, including marketing purposes, to the extent permitted by applicable law. The primary intention of our website and other public-facing services is interaction in the business environment. Our information collection practices are focused on the business context and careful and limited identification of leads and prospects for our sales efforts.
When a user subscribes to our newsletter or fills out a form the user’s browser automatically provides, we automatically collect and store certain information about the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone) and the user’s activities like
- Preferences and settings: time zone, language, and character size.
- Technical information: type of device, operating system name and version, device manufacturer, browser information (type, version), screen resolution.
- Coarse geographic information: geographic location derived from the IP address.
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address gets added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages of commercial or promotional nature concerning our newsletter. Your email address also gets added to this list due to signing up for this newsletter or filling out a contact form.
Personal Data collected: address, city, company name, Cookies, country, email address, first name, last name, phone number, profession, province, state, Usage Data, website, and ZIP/Postal code.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user's experience and deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in.
- To improve our website to serve you better.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do we use "cookies"?
Yes, Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). It enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. This closure does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, we may provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
When it comes to collecting the personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), TRIXMEDIA is your Personal Information data controller.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context we collect. However, we will generally collect Personal Information only if we have your consent to do so. It can be like when we need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you or when the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you.
Suppose we ask you to provide Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement or perform a contract with you. In that case, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Information). Similarly, we will let you know what those legitimate interests are if we collect and use your Personal Information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party).
For more information on the legal basis for processing your data, please contact us using the contact form.
EEA Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Information, you can do so at any time.
- You can object to your Personal Information processing by asking us to restrict the same or requesting your Personal Information portability.
- If we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time you wish. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our data collection and use of your Personal Information.