Marketing strategies that make your efforts a success
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, are the integral part of our everyday life, where people do spend more time than on Google or email. It is also because of the dynamic, ever evolving competitive market landscape that marketers take to social media channels to sell or advertise products / services. Hence it is important to consider the relevance of these social platforms when it comes to the design and implementation of marketing strategies for your products or services.
Follow these steps to get your marketing more effective and powerful:
Step 1: Create your social media planning
Developing a social media plan is not an easy task, and marketers struggle to come up with a right plan straight away. Hence every action: your posts, replies, likes, should be in consistent with the marketing strategies, to meet your business goals. Does it sound confusing? It might be... However, with well thought-out strategies, you can see your social efforts follow naturally. So develop right social media strategies that take control of your social channels activities.
As per the statistics of Fast Company, marketers that comprise 93% promote their products and services through social media channels, to drive more customers for buying their products. Hence implementation of your marketing strategies will enable you to become more proactive when the social media campaigns do not fall up to the expectations. So, implementing and applying the right strategies can help you to measure the rate of success against the social media ROI of your company.
Concentrating on advanced metrics:
Planning helps you to understand how often competitors post their ads and how do they carry out respective industry researchers, to publish the content volume daily on social channels, such as, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Hence you need to better concentrate on advanced metrics such as leads, web referrals, conversion rate, etc., rather than just metrics such as Likes and Retweets or so. In short, your marketing plan should be “SMART” which stands for:
Step 2: Conduct a social media assessment
Before planning social media strategies, do an audit on your social media presence such as the kind of people who are connected with you via social media channels, ie., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.The most favored social channel these target audience considered to review or buy your products or services, and to air their comments on the products they buy, and so on. And finally, you need to benchmark the positions of your social media presence against the people, with whom you compete within your market niche.
Step 3: Treat social networks as individual entities
Consider every social networks channel — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+— as separate entities, to feed your target group with engaging content, and to make it across all the social channels considered appropriate to your audience. For example, LinkedIn users look for educational content for them, while Instagram catering to engaging visual content for their target audience. Hence you need to focus on your network followers and publish engaging, appealing product or service related content for your target audience.
Step 4: Build or refine your social profiles
Once you are done with the social media assessment strategies, you need to optimize your online presence across the social media networks to match or above the standards you competitors currently do have. How do you then build your presence on these networks?
You can build your presence on these social networks through:
- Identifying the networks that best meet your social media presence objectives, to create the presence on the network channels
- Developing social profiles for building your social network presence, if you do not have social profiles
- Refining your social profiles periodically, to improve your site search results, if you have existing online profiles.
Step 5: Evaluate and optimize your marketing plan
You can evaluate and optimize your marketing plan through:
- Tracking user clicks on links using UTM codes or URL shorteners
- Tracking the REACH of the social media using Hootsuite’s social media analytics
- Tracking number of social media visits using Google Analytics
- Refining social marketing by analyzing your social successes/ failures
please share this
- Trixmedia Inc Again Honored as a To...
- Why Consumer Review is Important fo...
- Building a Brand for Your Small Bus...
- Instagram on Branding
- Website Redesign Guidelines For 201...
- Google AdWords Campaigns - Improve ...
- Design And Branding: The Importance...
- TRIXMEDIA Inc. Makes Clutch 1000 Li...
- Machine learning and the branding c...
- How to make the most skeptical cons...