How to Manage Menu Items
Here you will see all of the menus of your page. You will be dealing with the Category/primary Menu and the Footer Menu.
Click the title of the menu you want to manage. Here you will see a list of all the menu items.
How To Delete Menu Items
Place a checkmark in the square left of the Menu Item title you wish to delete (or multiple items).
Press Trash near the top right corner to delete the item(s). You can also simply unpublish by following the same steps and clicking unpublish instead of trash.
How To Add Menu Items
To add a new menu item to your website click New.
In the field of “Menu Item Type” press Select.
Scroll down and from under the “System Links” section select External URL
Add Menu Title, this is the title that will be visible as the link.
Add the proper Link by inserting the full URL.
Select a “Menu Location” Â from the dropdown to indicate where the link will be located.
Finally click Save near the top right corner.
How to Edit Menu Items
Click the title of the menu item you wish to alter.
Change the information as desired
please share this
- Why Consumer Review is Important fo...
- Building a Brand for Your Small Bus...
- Instagram on Branding
- Website Redesign Guidelines For 201...
- Google AdWords Campaigns - Improve ...
- Design And Branding: The Importance...
- TRIXMEDIA Inc. Makes Clutch 1000 Li...
- Machine learning and the branding c...
- How to make the most skeptical cons...
- Touchpoints to facilitate interacti...