How to manage banners
Once you have logged in you will be taken to the administrator page.
To start managing banners:
- Hover over Components in the top horizontal line.
- Click Banners
- On the right hand side, you will see 4 dropdown fields.
- from the “Select Category” dropdown select desired category (page)
- for example, if you wish to edit a banner that is on the Catering landing page, select “catering banners”
- A list will display.
- Each banner will have a name (“C” for column, “R” for row, which also tells you the banner location), type, status, and other information.
- Image banners have a purple photo icon in the “Type” column
- text banners have an “Aa” icon in the “Type” column
- Find the banner you want to edit
- to do this you can hover your mouse over the icons in the “Type” column. Doing so will display the image/text currently present in the banner.
- once you have found the banner you want to edit click its name.
- You are not ready to make edit.
please share this
- TRIXMEDIA Proud to be Featured on t...
- Clutch Recognizes TRIXMEDIA as Top ...
- Trixmedia Inc Again Honored as a To...
- Why Consumer Review is Important fo...
- Building a Brand for Your Small Bus...
- Instagram on Branding
- Website Redesign Guidelines For 201...
- Google AdWords Campaigns - Improve ...
- Design And Branding: The Importance...
- TRIXMEDIA Inc. Makes Clutch 1000 Li...